Formulated with anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and fly-repellent properties, Himalaya Scavon is used to apply to any wounds or lesions. Black Pepper present in Himalaya Scavon helps in the overall digestion to its sialogogue action that prompts the secretion of saliva in the stomach. Similarly, the liquories help to treat gastric infections and abdominal pains.
Its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties control infections and effectively prevent the recurrence of fungal infections. Himalaya Scavon is effective in treating wounds such as abrasions, cuts, lacerations, and incisions.
- Can be applied to any wounds
- For external use only
- Prevents maggot formation
- Consists of Black Pepper and Licorice
- Has spasmolytic action
- Controls infections
- Treats and prevents recurrence of fungal infections
- Promotes collagenization (the replacement of tissues or fibrin by collagen)
- Promotes epithelization (the formation of the epithelium over the skin’s surface)