Enriched with natural ingredients possessing potent hepatoprotective properties, Himalaya Liv 52 constitutes Chicory and Caper Bush, known for fighting against alcohol toxicity and oxidative stress levels in plasma and hepatic cells. Himalaya Liv 52 is responsible for protecting the hepatic parenchyma and promoting hepatocellular regeneration. It prevents the loss of functional integrity of the cell membrane, maintains cytochrome P-450, hastens the recovery period, and ensures early restoration of hepatic functions in infective hepatitis.
In pre-cirrhotic conditions, Himalaya Liv 52 responds in arresting the progress of Cirrhosis thus preventing further liver damage. Furthermore, it acts as an adjuvant during prolonged illness and convalescence. It also works as an appetite stimulant and addresses loss of appetite during the time of pregnancy in adult dogs.
- Improves appetite
- Results in optimal growth and weight gain
- Restores the functional efficiency of the liver
- Facilitates the rapid elimination of acetaldehyde
- Ensures protection from alcohol-induced hepatic damage
- Prevents fatty infiltration of the liver
- Improves digestion
- Dosage Recommendation: For small breed dogs: 5-8 ml twice daily
For large breed dogs: 10-15 ml twice daily
For cats: 3-5 ml twice daily
Quantity: 200 ml