Himalaya Erina Coat Cleanser serves as an antiseptic and antibacterial cleansing agent for your dogs for preventing and managing pruritus (itching) and pyoderma (superficial bacterial infection). It can be used in the regular bathing and grooming of your pets which helps to maintain a healthy coat and eliminates germs from your pets’ coats.
Furthermore, Himalaya Erina Coat Cleanser protects the body against commonly found pathogens, and the deodorizing properties eliminate the bad smell from the pets. It constitutes antimicrobial properties of herb Nirba that control skin infections and antipruritic Dill Oil that reduces itching, dryness, and redness of the skin.
- Controls dandruff in the haircoat
- Improves overall skin hygiene
- Eliminates bad odor
- Moisturizes the pet skin with no dryness
- Reduces itching and redness
- Makes your pet coat shiny and healthy
- Mixing of 10-15 ml of Himalaya Erina Coat Cleanser with 30 ml water and massaging