Detick is a perfect solution for pets to get rid of fleas, ticks, and mites. These insects become really hindrances for the pets to perform any activities. Detick is an inhibitor drug that constitutes Gamma Amino Butyric Acid (GABA) acting immediately in the pets after use. In the same way, the active ingredient called Fibronil dissolves into the skin’s natural oil and immediately attacks the fleas’ central system resulting in the death of such fleas, ticks, and mites.
Detick doesn’t affect the pets’ health but it should not be used around sensitive parts of the pets. Drops of Detick are trickled externally on the skin of the pets behind the nape of the neck. Pets can swim or bathe as usual after 48 hours of use of Detick.
- Kills dog fleas, cat fleas, ticks, and mites
- 1 bottle for dogs or cats of weight up to 10 kg, 2 bottles for 11-20 kg, and so on
- Not usable for puppies or kittens under 8 weeks of age
- Not applicable for pregnant or nursing pets
- No side effects on the pets’ health as it is used externally only
- Acts immediately upon the fleas after the use
- Suggestive bathe one or two days before the usage of Detick