Povidone Iodine is a topical antiseptic that aids in the prevention of infections for beef cattle, cats, dairy cattle, dogs, and horses. It acts as a non-irritating and non-stinging formula to skin, hair, and natural fabrics. It is used for the prevention of infection in wounds and cuts.
Povidone Iodine helps to kill the harmful microbes and controls the growth of such microbes. It causes little pain or irritation to skin, wounds, or membranes but it is highly effective in the recovery of wounds and other infections.
Out of stock
- Aids in the prevention of infection and wounds
- Causes little pain or irritation to the wound
- Antiseptic for degerming skin
- Disinfectant agent
- Prevents infections on the affected area
- Kills the harmful microbes
- Non-staining to skin