With the combination of Permethrin and Glycerine, Permethrin soap is effective for the dogs for the control of the ticks. But it should not be applied to puppies less than 8 weeks old. This dog soap thoroughly cleans the dogs removing dirt and stickiness from their bodies along with preventing ticks.
Use lukewarm water and wet the coat of your dogs and apply Scabovate soap over the entire body of your dogs and leave for 10 minutes for the contact time. This dog soap not only prevents infections but also makes the coat lustrous and shiny.
- For animal use only
- Prevents ticks and infections
- Provides good residual efficiency
- Makes the coat lustrous, shiny, and silky
- Conditions and deodorized skin coat
- Not to be applied on puppies less than 8 weeks old
- Removes dirt from the pets’ body